Mexico & US
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT FOR TOURIST PURPOSES ON A TRIP TO MEXICO, AMERICAN CITIZENS NEED TO OBTAIN A TOURIST CARD AT THE MEXICAN IMMIGRATION PORT OF ENTRY.
All American Citizens:
It is required to present proof of nationality either one of the following documents:
- Valid passport or Passport Card ONLY!!
A driver's License, Social Security Card or Military I.D. is NOT an approved proof of U.S. Citizenship.
**As of March 05, 2007, all U.S. citizens pay Mexican Tourist Permit Form**
Children Under 18 years Old:
- **Valid Passport or Passport Card
- **Authorization Notarized Letter of Both Parents if not accompanied by parents
All Mexican Resident Alien & Naturalization:
- **Mexican Passport or Matricula Consular Mexicana
All Residents from other Countries:
- **Mexican Consulate Office
127 Navarro Street, San Antonio, Texas
Ph (210) 227-9145
- **Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)
8940 Four Winds Dr., San Antonio, Texas.
Ph (800) 375-5283
**As early as January 1, 2009, ALL U.S. citizens will be required to present a valid passport.** (More Info: www.travel.state.gov)
In trips to Canada you will need a valid * Passport or Passport Card.